Pageant Print Shop - Old Prints, Old Maps
Pageant Book Store was established in 1946 by Henry "Chip" Chafetz and Sidney B. Solomon. In 1978, the name was changed to Pageant Book and Print Shop, to better reflect the shop's focus. Closing in 1999, Pageant spent a 5 year hiatus, selling books and prints on-line and by appointment only. Opportunity knocked in the summer of 2005, and Sid Solomon's daughters opened "Pageant Print Shop - Old Prints, Old Maps" just a few blocks from its many previous locations. Come by and visit!
- Sunday: From 13:00 pm to 19:00 pm