Definition of term:: Interleaved

  • When blank leaves alternate with the printed leaves of a book.
Danish: Gennemskudt
Dutch: Doorschoten
French: Interfolié
German: Durchschossenes Exemplar
Italian: Interfoliato
Spanish: Interfoliado
Swedish: Interfoliated
Source: What bookdealers really mean. A dictionary by Tom Congalton and Dan Gregory (Between the Covers), with additions from other sources