Definition of term:: Worming

  • Small hole in the page of a book left by a book worm.
Danish: Med ormehuller
Dutch: (Worm)stekig
French: Piqué (par vers)
German: Wurmstich
Italian: Tarlato
Spanish: Taladrado de polilla
Swedish: Maskstungen
Source: What bookdealers really mean. A dictionary by Tom Congalton and Dan Gregory (Between the Covers), with additions from other sources